Reduce risk of sanctions and recurring costs related to poor-quality provider information.
Still suffering from compliance nightmares?The stakes have never been higher for compliance managers. Imagine that you:
- Discover that some of your providers are unlicensed. And have billed for Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement
- Get a call from a government agency notifying that your organization is being investigated for improper billing practices
- Learn that your doctors mistakenly faxed patient records to a pizza shop
For some health systems, this is more than a nightmare. It’s reality.
Reduce risk. Sleep better. With Phynd.
Phynd’s National Provider Directory is a database containing pre-built base profiles for all US licensed providers – 4 million ready-to-enroll profiles created from federal and state licensing organizations. Phynd continuously updates your provider profiles with the latest changes from these authoritative sources so you can rest assured knowing your team will know on a timely basis which of your providers has been sanctioned or had a license lapse.
In the new world of accountable care, your team is on the hook to regularly update CMS on changes to your provider ACO participants. Phynd simplifies the task of reporting these changes to CMS, saving your team time and energy.
You can sleep soundly knowing that your office won’t be getting a nastygram from OIG.
Poor provider information causes...
- Unlicensed providers listed in systems
- Risk of sanctions/penalties for non-licensed providers
- Spend significant resources maintaining provider data
- Privacy issue violations due to PHI faxed to incorrect number
Phynd benefits include...
- Identified non-licensed providers
- Avoided non-compliance penalties
- Simplified CMS/OIG provider reporting