Reduce risk of sanctions and recurring costs related to poor-quality provider information.
Still suffering from compliance nightmares?The stakes have never been higher for compliance managers. Imagine that you:
- Discover that some of your providers are unlicensed. And have billed for Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement
- Get a call from a government agency notifying that your organization is being investigated for improper billing practices
- Learn that your doctors mistakenly faxed patient records to a pizza shop
For some health systems, this is more than a nightmare. It’s reality.
Reduce risk. Sleep better. With Phynd.
Phynd is regularly updated by CMS, OIG, DEA, and state licensing boards.
You’ll know when providers are sanctioned or had a license lapse.
ACO roster reporting to CMS is a one-click process.
Same for sharing provider participation with payors.
Get Phynd. Sleep well tonight.
Poor provider information causes...
- Unlicensed providers listed in systems
- Risk of sanctions/penalties for non-licensed providers
- Spend significant resources maintaining provider data
- Privacy issue violations due to PHI faxed to incorrect number
Phynd benefits include...
- Identified non-licensed providers
- Avoided non-compliance penalties
- Simplified CMS/OIG provider reporting