Client Success Manager
Phynd 360 is a cloud-based, Software as a Service (SaaS) integrated provider data and search platform that consolidates departmental and siloed provider data into a single hub. Phynd offers continuous governance and data integration across a health system's digital ecosystem to improve marketing, clinical, and claims system performance. Designed to leverage organizations' existing infrastructure and investments, it is a cost-effective and future-proof solution for enterprise-wide provider data management, provider search, and integration at scale.
The Phynd Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring that our partners have a world-class relationship with Phynd during the client life cycle and realize the benefits of high-quality provider information. The Phynd CSM works closely with internal resources and is responsible to ensure a smooth transition from implementation to account management. In addition, the CSM is responsible for building effective relationships with Phynd clients that result in high levels of client satisfaction, retention, as well as purchase and adoption of additional Phynd services.
The Client Success Manager acts as a guide to ensure clients optimize performance using Phynd solutions and ultimately continues in their partnership with us for many years.
To Be Successful You Must Be
- 4 year degree, B.A. or B.S
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Account Management with a proven ability to maintain healthy client relationships, upsell, and a proven record of progressive responsibility
- 3 - 5 years of relevant professional experience within a Healthcare IT, ideally including experience with one of the following: Electronic Medical Records, laboratory information, practice management, clinical documentation, credential management, integration, middleware, data management, or analytics software
- Excellent written and verbal communication including Client presence
- Ability to think creatively and identify, implement, and execute innovative solutions
- Ability to be a skilled consultant who works with technical teams and client leadership to appropriately recommend solutions that meet objectives, while keeping all stakeholders informed
- Manage all client-facing account services projects while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
- Perform direct account service responsibilities for Phynd clients in accordance with the applicable client service model
- Maintain key client relationships that foster an environment that drives client performance, minimizes attrition, and ensures reference-ability
- Establish and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings (mostly via phone) with assigned clients to discuss key success metrics and ongoing relationship
- Direct client-facing activities required to handle all client issues/inquiries, including ensuring timely resolution of all escalations through supporting internal Phynd resources
- Identify opportunities for upsells of Phynd products and services striving toward a yearly goal