User Information We May Collect
In order to provide users with personalized access to the Phynd Websites, to secure the Phynd Websites against unauthorized use and access and to continuously improve the content, features and performance of the Phynd Websites for the benefit of all users, we may collect and maintain information as necessary to uniquely identify individual users, to administer pre-subscription trials and subscription accounts and to monitor and track patterns of usage of the Phynd Websites.
In particular, we may collect and store any and all of the following types of information and data, among others, in relation to each individual, identifiable user of the Phynd Websites:
- Name, business address, telephone and email address;
- User id, password and access authorizations;
- Trial or subscription account records;
- Configuration profiles, preferences and settings;
- Internet protocol (IP) address, location information and communications data;
- Operating system and browser type; and
- Records of resources accessed, transactions conducted and other usage activities through the Phynd Websites.
We may collect this user and usage information directly or indirectly from individual users or from a user’s company, hospital, or other employer that subscribes to Phynd’s services, through printed order forms, registration forms, surveys and automated data collection means on the Phynd Websites, email, fax and posted correspondence and telephone contacts.
Phynd Websites may also employ cookies (small data files stored on and read from the hard disk of a user’s computer) to associate usage of the Phynd Websites with individual users and to obtain certain information about a user’s general internet usage, settings and environment. A user may refuse to accept cookies by making appropriate browser settings. However, if cookies are not accepted, certain parts of the Phynd Websites may not be accessible or may not operate correctly.
Storage; Transfer of User Information
User information that we collect and maintain may be stored on, and may be transferred among, servers and other facilities owned or operated by us, any of our affiliates and our authorized subcontractors and service providers, located within or outside the United States. In addition, user information may be handled and processed by our staff, our affiliates and such subcontractors and service providers at such locations, engaged in fulfilling users’ orders, processing payment details and other support services and activities in connection with administration and operation of the Phynd Websites. By submitting any user information to us, including by any use of the Phynd Websites, the user acknowledges and agrees to the foregoing collection, storage, transfer and processing of such user information.
How Phynd May Apply User Information
Phynd, our affiliates and our authorized subcontractors and service providers may apply user information, including any personal or personally identifiable information, in the following ways:
- To present the Phynd Websites in a manner suited to each user’s preferences, and the characteristics and configuration of the user’s computer, operating system, browser software, network and internet connection;
- To provide users with information and access to services and features that they request from us;
- To carry out our contractual obligations to users;
- To notify users of changes to the Phynd Websites;
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with usage statistics, in aggregated form not identifying individual users; and
In addition, we may send marketing solicitations (through the Phynd Websites, email and other means) about products and services offered by us, our affiliates, advertisers or other third parties, that might be of interest to users on the basis of user information they have provided. Users are entitled to decline to receive such solicitations (opt out) by notifying Phynd at: email@example.com.
Permitted Disclosures of User Information by Phynd
In limited circumstances, including the following, we may disclose user information to government authorities or third parties:
- To comply with a valid order of any court or regulatory body of competent jurisdiction;
- To our affiliates;
- To successors or assigns resulting from an acquisition of our stock or assets or our affiliates; and
Phynd’s Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, the transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure, so we do not guarantee the security of user information transmitted to or from the Phynd Websites. Any such transmission is at the user’s own risk.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that Phynd has collected about you via the Internet by contacting our Information Privacy Manager at the address below. You can also have factual inaccuracies in this information corrected by contacting this same person.
How to Contact Us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write us at the following address: Privacy Information Manager, c/o Phynd Technologies, Inc., 7530 East Grand Avenue, Suite B, Dallas, Texas 75214, or call us at 1-855-749-6363.